The Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project (ASAP) has compiled links to various government forms and web pages that are useful for asylum seekers.
- Form E-33, to change your address with immigration court
- Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal
- Form I-765, Application for Work Authorization
- Form E-26, Notice of Appeal from a Decision of an Immigration
- Search for someone who is detained on ICE’s website
- Review the status of your case in immigration court
- Review the status of your application on USCIS’s website